- Katahdin Lamb - 100% grass-fed - never any medications, hormones, nothin' but grass and pasture forage. Cleanest lamb you'll find - delicious and mild. Next processing date is November 9, 2020. We have two more available. $5.95 hanging weight, they will probably hang around 45-55 pounds, plus processing (around $90). Rough estimate of total cost is $390. Processed to your specifications!
- Chicken - Pastured and fed with 100% organic feed. Whole birds, bone-in breasts, thighs, and legs available. All cuts frozen, shrinkwrapped, and ready for your kitchen.
- Whole birds - $6.25/lb
- Bone-in breasts, 2 per package, $6.75/lb
- Thighs, 4 per package, $6.75/lb
- Legs, 4 per package, $5.75/lb
- Feet, 2 lb packages, $4/lb
Visit our How to Buy page.
100% Grass-fed Katahdin Lamb
Our lambs are fed nothing but grass – no grain, no sweet feed, nothing that isn’t green and leafy. We use an intensive rotational grazing strategy which makes the best ecological use of our land. No hormones, no insecticides. Lambs are sold whole prior to the fall; after processing, packaged individual cuts are available.
We raise our pastured broiler chickens in floorless “chicken tractors”, which are moved daily to a fresh patch of pasture, where they eat the grass, pick the clover, and scratch for bugs. Their feed is 100% organic and non-GMO grains and organic supplements, such as kelp meal and pro-biotic mix, which is entirely grown and sourced within Michigan. Available by the whole bird or as bone-in breasts), and all are shrink-wrapped, frozen, and ready for your kitchen.